• Treat yourself to an enchanting dinner on the water with Magic Charters
• Two-course sunset dinner cruise with free-flowing drinks for $79 per person (value $139)
• Three-course sunset dinner cruise with free-flowing drinks for $99 per person (value $198)
• Includes free-flowing beer, wine, soft drink, tea and coffee
• Dock at Water Plaza, Victoria Harbour Promenade, Docklands
• Over 900 Facebook likes and a 4.7-star rating
Why settle for a dinner with water views when you can dine on top of it. Set sail on a magical three-hour dinner cruise with Magic Charters.
Three-course diners will be treated to a seafood platter on arrival, toppling with freshly shucked oysters with lemon, garlic prawns with chili, lime and avocado salsa and lobster tail with mimosa dressing. Everyone will get to dig into the hearty two-course buffet, expertly prepared by on-board chefs. Oh and did we mention all this will be enjoyed on board a luxurious catamaran built for comfort?
Behold spectacular city and bay views as you depart from Water Plaza, Docklands, cruising under the Bolte Bridge through the Port of Melbourne, under the Westgate Bridge Down to Williamstown.
"The service on the night was wonderful ... the dining area was spacious. The food was simple and tasty. Was a wonderful experience all round" - LivingSocial Member
Enjoy By August 26, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
Set Sail with a Two-Course ($79pp) or Three-Course including Seafood Platter ($99pp) Sunset Dinner Cruise with Free-Flowing Drinks
- from $79