• Fancy a bit of Irish fare? To The Irish Times Pub you go!
• Lunch or dinner for two with drinks is $39 (value $88.50)
• Lunch or dinner for four with drinks is $75 (value $177)
• Lunch or dinner for six with drinks is $110 (value $265.50)
• Glass of wine or a pot of James Boags beer
• Not valid on Fridays or for lunch on Sundays
• Over 900 Facebook likes and a 4.2-star rating from over 150 visitors
Menu per Couple:
Garlic and herb bread to share
Entree: choose spicy Buffalo wings, loaded potato skins, or calamari
Main: choose beef and Guinness pie, Galway shepherd's pie or hearty Irish stew
There's nothing better than Dublin your money on a meal worth a pot of gold. Discover your bounty on Little Collins Street at The Irish Times Pub.
In true Irish form, the twin level eatery and watering hole offers a genuinely warm and friendly atmosphere, complete with cosy fireplace, stained glass windows and wrap-around bars. It's a piece of Ireland right in the heart of Melbourne.
You don't need luck to score yourself a classic Irish feed, just today's offer!
"Great staff, fantastic atmosphere, best Guinness!" - Facebook
Enjoy By October 22, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
The Irish Times Pub
Winter Warmer Irish Pub Two-Course Lunch or Dinner plus Starters and Wine or Beer for Two ($39), Four ($75) or Six ($110)
- from $39