• Thrash hunger pains at Pumphouse Bar and Restaurant
• Pizza meal with drinks for two is $29 (value $75)
• Pizza meal with drinks for four is $55 (value $150)
• Pizza meal with drinks for eight is $109 (value $300)
• Garlic bread to share per couple
• 12" pizza and craft beer, local beer, cider, glass of house wine or soft drink each
• Available for lunch or dinner, seven days a week at the Darling Harbour location
• One of Sydney's first microbreweries
• Over 720 Facebook likes
Threatened with demolition in the 1970s, Pumphouse Bar and Restaurant is now a hub for demolishing all things beer and food. Originally designed and built as a pumping station in 1890, the historic building now stands as a thriving watering hole, eatery and social hub in the heart of Darling Harbour.
The tavern stocks 70 boutique brews including their original Thunderbolt Strong Ale, a signature Pumphouse beer recipe and a must for all lovers of the ol' ale.
Now for the food. Fresh outta the oven, you can enjoy a slice (or eight) of pizza varieties like Italian salami and tomato; gourmet pumpkin and feta; prawn and more - mmm ... so much cheesy goodness!
Pick up today's deal quick, before it's taken to the ground.
"Hearty pub food, beer variety aplenty and ... warm, laid-back ambience" - Urbanspoon
Enjoy By October 24, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
Pumphouse Bar and Restaurant
Pizzas, Garlic Bread and Drinks for Two ($29), Four ($55) or Eight ($109) in Darling Harbour
- from $29