• Make Tandoori Corner your next dinner hotspot
• Indian dinner for two is $29 (value $63.20)
• Indian dinner for four is $55 (value $126.40)
• Indian dinner for six is $85 (value $189.60)
• Main, steamed rice, garlic naan, and can of soft drink each
• 4.9 stars on Facebook
• Open seven nights a week from 7pm to 9pm
• Located in the Italian Forum, Leichhardt
When it comes to dining out, we've all got our rotation. You know, that collection of favourites that we pick and choose between? Well, it's time to add one more to that list: Tandoori Corner.
Located in Leichhardt's bustling Italian Forum, you'll discover more than just flavourful food and great service here - you'll also discover a casual setting filled with warmth and cosiness that's just perfect for winter.
Round up your mates and peruse the menu full of delights like malai kofta curry, prawn masala and more while and enjoy your chosen main with cloudlike, fluffy rice, can't-wait-to-tear-into-it garlic naan and a soft drink. Before you know it, you'll be a regular.
"Wonderful service ... best Indian food" - Urbanspoon
Enjoy By October 22, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
Indian Dinner for Two ($29) Four ($55) or Six ($85) with Drinks at the Italian Forum
- from $29