99% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Help Macmillan Cancer Support by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
Cheese connoisseurs know how to sniff out a sumptuous treat and a visit to the stunning Yorkshire Dales is certainly one slice of luxury we have a nose for. Make your way to Europe's Leading Destination, as named by the World Travel Awards, and enjoy your own serving of indulgence at five-star restaurant with rooms The Wensleydale Heifer.
• For £65 and after receiving a warm welcome in the picturesque West Witton you'll be treated to a six-course tasting menu for two people at the award-winning restaurant -- featured in The Good Food Guide and Michelin Guide, and specialising in seafood.
• Or, for £130, take the family and get the same for four people.
• The special LivingSocial Tasting Menu starts with canapés, then indulge in a crispy goats' cheese fritters, red onion, rocket and balsamic salad.
• Follow up with the famous fish soup with smoked salmon and Swiss cheese, and a croque monsieur with rouille and olive oil.
• Yorkshire strawberry sorbet with black pepper tuille is next, followed by herb crusted east coast hake fillet with a warm salad of marsh samphire, brown shrimp and local cured bacon, with buttered new potatoes.
• Finish off with lemon posset, chantilly, toasted almonds and raspberry coulis.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Macmillan Cancer Support, a great local charity.
Enjoy By 31 October, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
The Wensleydale Heifer
Six-Course Tasting Menu for Two (£65) or Four (£130) People
- from £65