99% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Help Macmillan Cancer Support by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
Cheese connoisseurs know how to sniff out a sumptuous treat and a visit to the stunning Yorkshire Dales is certainly one slice of luxury we have a nose for. Make your way to Europe's Leading Destination, as named by the World Travel Awards, and enjoy your own serving of indulgence at five-star restaurant with rooms The Wensleydale Heifer.
• For £65 and after receiving a warm welcome in the picturesque West Witton you'll be treated to a six-course tasting menu for two people at the award-winning restaurant -- featured in The Good Food Guide and Michelin Guide, and specialising in seafood.
• Or, for £130, take the family and get the same for four people.
• The special LivingSocial Tasting Menu starts with canapés, then indulge in a crispy goats' cheese fritters, red onion, rocket and balsamic salad.
• Follow up with the famous fish soup with smoked salmon and Swiss cheese, and a croque monsieur with rouille and olive oil.
• Yorkshire strawberry sorbet with black pepper tuille is next, followed by herb crusted east coast hake fillet with a warm salad of marsh samphire, brown shrimp and local cured bacon, with buttered new potatoes.
• Finish off with lemon posset, chantilly, toasted almonds and raspberry coulis.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Macmillan Cancer Support, a great local charity.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 October, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
The Wensleydale Heifer
Six-Course Tasting Menu for Two (£65) or Four (£130) People
- from £65