91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Support Barnardo's by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
If you're looking to turn your eating habits around and have pledged to only eat the finest food, then the Reform Social & Grill, Marylebone is a good place to start.
• For £39 two people will enjoy a two-course meal with a bottle of wine to share.
• Four people can enjoy the same with two bottles of wine for £78.
• Tuck into starters such as treacle-cured salmon or baked goats' cheese with truffle honey before moving onto mains including a 180g butcher's steak, roast breast of chicken and grilled plaice with brown shrimp butter.
• Located in the Mandeville Hotel, the Reform Social & Grill offers a quintessentially British experience and an informal yet sophisticated atmosphere.
• Find the restaurant on Mandeville Place.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Barnardo's, a great local charity.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 12 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Reform Social & Grill, Marylebone
Two-Course Meal for Two with a Bottle of Wine (£39) or for Four with Two Bottles of Wine (£78)
- from £39