• East meets west at Little Ipoh on La Trobe Street
• Two-course lunch or dinner for two with drinks is $18 (value $36)
• Two-course lunch or dinner for four with drinks is $35 (value $72)
• Asian fusion, Halal friendly
• 600+ likes and 4.3-star rating on Facebook
Per Person You'll Receive:
Entree - choose spring rolls, curry puffs or canai roti
Main - nasi lemak special, nasi goreng Ipoh, mee goreng mamak or bihun goreng
Drink - sirap bandung (condensed milk mixed with rose cordial syrup)
Bang on La Trobe Street in the CBD you'll find Little Ipoh, home of Halal-friendly, authentic Asian fusion cuisine. It's the perfect place for a delicious and warm lunch or dinner for two - check out the full menu below.
They're open Monday to Sunday, so head in and get your fix, stat.
"The most authentic Malaysian food you can ever find in Melbourne."
Enjoy By October 26, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
Two-Course Asian Fusion Lunch or Dinner with Drinks for Two ($18) or Four ($35) in the CBD
- from $18