Support Barnardo's by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
Taking afternoon tea is one of the must luxurious ways to spend your time. So, afternoon tea on a boat? Well, it's just a whole other level of indulgence. For £49, two people will hop aboard The Harmony and enjoy a classic afternoon tea and river cruise along the Thames, courtesy of Bateaux London Cruises.
• You'll tuck into a delicious selection of sandwiches, pastries, and scones with an assortment of teas to quench your thirst.
• The resident on-board pianist will treat you to beautiful music while you sample your delights, making it a truly magical experience.
• As well as taking afternoon tea, you'll have the chance to do some sightseeing as the boat takes you up and down the Thames, giving you a great view of London.
• Cruises depart from Embankment Pier at 3:30 p.m. and return at 4:45 p.m. Please check fine print for boarding times.
• Valid Wednesday to Friday from 3:15 p.m. to 5 p.m. during August and September and on Wednesdays only in October.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Barnardo's, a great local charity.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By October 31, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »