91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Support Barnardo's by purchasing this Local Hero deal:
Taking afternoon tea is one of the must luxurious ways to spend your time. So, afternoon tea on a boat? Well, it's just a whole other level of indulgence. For £49, two people will hop aboard The Harmony and enjoy a classic afternoon tea and river cruise along the Thames, courtesy of Bateaux London Cruises.
• You'll tuck into a delicious selection of sandwiches, pastries, and scones with an assortment of teas to quench your thirst.
• The resident on-board pianist will treat you to beautiful music while you sample your delights, making it a truly magical experience.
• As well as taking afternoon tea, you'll have the chance to do some sightseeing as the boat takes you up and down the Thames, giving you a great view of London.
• Cruises depart from Embankment Pier at 3:30 p.m. and return at 4:45 p.m. Please check fine print for boarding times.
• Valid Wednesday to Friday from 3:15 p.m. to 5 p.m. during August and September and on Wednesdays only in October.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Barnardo's, a great local charity.
Enjoy By 31 October, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Bateaux London Cruises
Afternoon Tea and River Cruise for Two
enjoy £14 savings
- from £49