The pros at these Great Neck and Manhattan centers consider the face a canvas -- work on yours with one of five FDA-approved facial treatments designed to keep you looking great:
• $169 ($400 value) for 20 units of Botox
• $239 ($409 value) for a sclerotherapy treatment for one area
• $359 ($850 value) for one syringe of Belotero
• $399 ($850 value) for one syringe of Juvederm Ultra Plus
• $459 ($1,050 value) for one syringe of Radiesse
The medicine in Botox targets muscle contraction under the skin, and can temporarily reduce the appearance of moderate to severe lines between the eyebrows and crow's feet.
Sclerotherapy treatment is used to treat spider veins and/or reticular veins.
Belotero is a natural gel injection that temporarily smooths wrinkles and folds, especially around the nose and mouth.
Juvederm Ultra Plus can smooth skin and reduce the appearance of various fine lines in the face for up to a year.
Radiesse temporarily smooths moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 6, 2015
Aristocrat Plastic Surgery
20 Units of Botox or Other Facial Treatments
- from $169