• Say "bye!" to contacts and glasses with the Australian Institute of Eye Surgery
• Wavefront laser eye surgery for two eyes is $2,999
• Surgery and post-operative visits for one month included
• NSW Department of Health licenced and health care standard accredited
• Two locations - Newcastle and North Sydney
Been dreaming of the day you could ditch your specs and contacts? It could be a reality sooner than you thought, with this offer from the Australian Institute of Eye Surgery.
Dr. Ronald Binetter has performed over 20,000 laser eye surgery procedures, so you know you're in good hands, and the Schwind Amaris Refractive Laser that will be used is a leading technology able treat short and long-sightedness, astigmatism and presbyopia. The Wavefront scan accurately measures even the tiniest imperfections in your cornea in three dimensions and also minimizes the chance of night glare and halos.
So if you're ready to see things clearly again, this deal is a great place to start. After all - people are supposed to have two eyes, not four!
map & location
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Australian Institute of Eye Surgery
Wavefront Laser Eye Surgery for Two Eyes and Post-Operative Visits for One Month
- from $2,999