• Escape to Rosebud and Bell's Heritage Cottages in Canberra
• Two midweek nights for two in one of the cottages is $189 (value $410)
• Three midweek nights for two in one of the cottages is $289 (value $585)
• Breakfast hamper
• Assortment of homemade jams
• Late 11am check-out time
• Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
Rosebud and Bell's Heritage Cottages make for a perfectly unique getaway. The quaint pioneer cottages look, from the outside, much as they did in the 1860s - timber beams, red tin roof and hanging flower pots. On the inside however, rustic wooden charm and cosy gas heating are complemented by modern creature comforts, complete with galley kitchen and queen-sized four-poster bed with electric blankets and hanging nets. Your veranda or outdoor sitting area overlooks gorgeous rural and garden views to the Brindabella Ranges.
Set in our nation's proud capital, Canberra, your picturesque and historical accommodation is only a short three-hour drive from bustling Sydney. There's plenty to keep you busy from museums and galleries to dining and nightlife. But that's assuming that you can leave the comfort of your cottage...
"Totally wonderful. Everything from warm hospitality to beautiful surrounds, great food and luxurious toiletries. Classy and gorgeous." - LivingSocial Member
Enjoy By January 7, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal GuaranteeSee Details »
Rosebud and Bell's Heritage Cottages
Two ($189) or Three ($289) Nights for Two in a Heritage Cottage in Canberra + Breakfast Hamper, Homemade Jams and Late Check-Out Time
- from $189