You missed it This great deal for Nexus Holidays is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
11-Day Splendours of Japan Tour including International Return Flights + Hotel Accommodation, Breakfast, Transport and English-Speaking Guide
- Save 40%
- 1 purchased
85% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
• Explore the captivating beauty of Japan with an 11-day Nexus Holidays tour
• Splendours of Japan tour is $2,999 pp (value $4,999 based on twin share)
• Includes international economy flights with China Southern Airlines
• Flights depart from Sydney or Melbourne
• Or fly out from Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth (surcharge applies, starting from $300)
• Eight nights of hotel accommodation
• Daily breakfast and other meals as per itinerary
• Taxes and fuel surcharge as well as transfers and coach transportation
• English-speaking tour guide
• Airline upgrade: from $500 for Cathay Pacific
• Our bad. "Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!" does not apply to this deal
One of the most beautiful and intriguing countries in the world, Japan and its culture have had an unprecedented influence on the rest of the world. And now Nexus Holidays is offering you the chance to take your life experience to a new level of cool, with a journey through cherry blossoms, mountains, busy cities and ultimately, history.
Journey from Osaka, via Nara and imperial Kyoto, all the way to modern Tokyo. See the landmark Osaka Castle, Sumiyoshi-taisha Shrine and Nara Park, as well as the nightlife at Dotonbori Street. Wander Nijo Castle and the Kyoto Imperial Palace, browse for souvenirs at Nakamise Shopping Street or traditional crafts markets, look up at the splendour of Tokyo Tower and experience the beauty of Lake Ashi. Finally, round off the trip at spectacular Mount Fuji, the nation's highest mountain. Surely you're already packing!
"Fantastic value - great hotels, meals and tour guide. Will be happy to use Nexus again and again!" - LivingSocial Member
Enjoy By October 26, 2015