You missed it This great deal for Cardio Barre is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
back by popular demand:
Design Your Destiny with 5 Cardio Barre Classes
91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
These beloved workout classes -- which have been featured in People Magazine, Lucky, Fit, and more -- blend light weights with ballet methodology to help lengthen, strengthen, and tone your body:
• $49 ($100 value) for a five class pass for one-hour Cardio Barre classes at the San Francisco location
• $49 ($100 value) for a five class pass for one-hour Cardio Barre classes at the Pleasanton location
Ten Clases - Sold Out
• $49 ($180 value) for a ten class pass for one-hour Cardio Barre classes at the San Francisco location
• $49 ($190 value) for a ten class pass for one-hour Cardio Barre classes at the Pleasanton location
• See why celebs love this high-energy, no-impact, muscle-sculpting sensation
"This high energy workout is fantastic! Beautiful studio conveniently located in the heart of the city." - LivingSocial Member
The Cardio Barre Story
The original LA location opened in 2001 under the direction of founder Richard Giorla. After a hip injury brought an end to his 30-year professional dancing career, Richard needed a way to exercise and strengthen without the impact of traditional workouts. Cardio Barre was born, and has become a true sensation ever since. Join the more than 100,000 clients who have experienced these fun, calorie-burning barre classes.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 26, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 25, 2016