100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
In the beautiful heart of Snowdonia lies an award-winning country house retreat where a friendly welcome and warm home comforts await those looking to experience the great outdoors. Hit new peaks of relaxation with an Escape to Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel, Snowdonia National Park.
• An overnight break for two people will cost just £159 (up to a £287 value), whilst a two-night getaway is £199 (up to a £505 value).
• The award-winning hotel stands in 20 acres of peaceful, Welsh woodland and listed gardens with stunning views of the Mawddach Estuary and the mountains of Southern Snowdonia beyond.
• Take your included Welsh afternoon cream tea sparkling rosé wine, scones, and Barra Brith in the sumptuous Morning Room on arrival and enjoy outstanding views to the Rhinog mountains.
• Home grown herbs, salads, and vegetables from the hotel gardens along with exceptional local suppliers combine to create mouthwatering dishes which you'll sample as part of your three-course set market dinner on your first evening.
• With your voucher you can enjoy 20% discount on entry to Portmeirion village, a coastal idyll built in the Italian style by designer Sir Clough Williams-Ellis.
Enjoy By 30 September, 2014
Penmaenuchaf Hall Hotel
One- (£159) or Two-Night (£199) Stay for Two People with Welsh Afternoon Cream Tea, a Three-Course Dinner, and Breakfast
enjoy £128 savings
- from £159
up to 44%