You missed it This great deal for Salvatore's Ristorante is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Three-Course Sunday Lunch with Glass of Wine Each for Two (£16) or Four (£31), OR Two-Course Meal with Glass of Wine Each for Two (£19) or Four (£36)
in LivingSocial customer ratings
Salvatore is a common name in the south of Italy, meaning saviour. Salvatore's Ristorante on Lord Street certainly lives up to its namesake -- saving mealtimes with plates of righteous food.
• For £16 (a £32.90 value) let a three-course Sunday lunch for two people with a glass of wine or beer each be your guardian angel.
• Or, it's £31 (a £65.80 value) for four people.
• Defend against hunger with three-courses from the Sunday lunch menu; think starters like the seafood salad -- followed by roast beef and Yorkshire pudding -- finished with homemade Tiramisu.
• Alternatively, pay £19 (up to a £58.75 value) and two people can rejoice with a two-course continental meal with a glass of wine each.
• Or, salvage £36 (up to a £117.50 value) and four people can tuck into the same deal.
• Starters include Thai salmon and prawn fishcakes or deep-fried breaded brie -- and mouthwatering mains consist of Tuscan braised pork fillet, rolled in Italian herbs with roasted garlic mash or a 10oz sirloin steak.
• Available on Monday to Friday from midday to 10 p.m.