Salvatore is a common name in the south of Italy, meaning saviour. Salvatore's Ristorante on Lord Street certainly lives up to its namesake -- saving mealtimes with plates of righteous food.
• For £16 (a £32.90 value) let a three-course Sunday lunch for two people with a glass of wine or beer each be your guardian angel.
• Or, it's £31 (a £65.80 value) for four people.
• Defend against hunger with three-courses from the Sunday lunch menu; think starters like the seafood salad -- followed by roast beef and Yorkshire pudding -- finished with homemade Tiramisu.
• Alternatively, pay £19 (up to a £58.75 value) and two people can rejoice with a two-course continental meal with a glass of wine each.
• Or, salvage £36 (up to a £117.50 value) and four people can tuck into the same deal.
• Starters include Thai salmon and prawn fishcakes or deep-fried breaded brie -- and mouthwatering mains consist of Tuscan braised pork fillet, rolled in Italian herbs with roasted garlic mash or a 10oz sirloin steak.
• Available on Monday to Friday from midday to 10 p.m.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 29 December, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »