Support Noah's Ark Children's Hospitalby purchasing this Local Hero deal:
If it's about time you took a little time out of your busy schedule to indulge in life's little luxuries, feast your eyes on this deal from The Laguna Kitchen and Bar at the Park Plaza Hotel:
• For £35 get a two-course express lunch for two with access to the spa facilities.
• Or, for £69 get the same for four people.
• Start with the likes of butternut squash soup with caramelised Iberico chorizo, or Madgettes Farm chicken liver parfait, with red onion, balsamic marmalade, and toasted mini brioche.
• Follow up with a mouth-watering main course, choosing from the likes of asparagus, courgette, pea and mint risotto with soft poached hen's egg and affilla cress, or go for the roast Usk Valley chicken supreme, with Kentish violet potatoes, wild mushroom, and tarragon sauce.
• After lunch take time to relax in the ozone friendly pool and spa.
• Head to the Park Plaza Hotel on Greyfriars Road -- Monday to Friday from noon to 2:30 p.m.
• You'll also receive a discount of 25% off any pre-booked spa treatments at Laguna Health & Spa.
• For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate £1 to Noah's Ark Children's Hospital, a great local charity.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By October 15, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
The Laguna Kitchen and Bar
Two-Course Express Lunch with Access to Spa Facilities for Two (£35) or Four (£69) People
- from £35