Get off the sand and on top of wave with help from One Wave Surf's founder, Tyler Tryfas, a surfer for more than 15 years who also holds an advanced degree in education. He's been getting people hooked on surfing for the past six years:
• $79 ($129 value) for a 90-minute surfing lesson for one
• $129 ($225 value) for a 90-minute surfing lesson for two
• $169 ($300 value) for a 90-minute surfing lesson for three
• $189 ($340 value) for a 90-minute surfing lesson for four
• $219 ($400 value) for a 90-minute surfing lesson for five
Surfing's the Source, Man
Aspiring surfers as young as six can experience the ultimate rush of riding a wave on any day of the week -- with wet suits and boards provided by One Wave. Your lesson begins on the beach with a yoga warm-up. From there, you'll learn the techniques behind paddling, popping-up, and balancing, before you put it into practice and ride a wave.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES 90 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE
map & location
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
One Wave Surf
90-Minute Surfing Lesson Including All Equipment for Up to Five People at Manhattan Beach
- from $79
Want this deal for free?
Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!