Picture Keeper Photo Back Up Device
Picture Keeper Photo Back Up: Find and Save Your Photos
what you get
• Back up digital photos
• Skips duplicate pictures
• Compatible with PCs and Macs
• No additional software, wires, or passwords
• Works with most existing photo editing software
Pictures capture some of our most treasured memories, so the thought of losing them is hard to bear. Put your mind at ease with this deal for the Picture Keeper, which will find and back up the digital photos stored on your computer. Simply plug into your computer and the integrated software instantly loads, searches for, and saves your pictures while skipping duplicates. It can be used with multiple computers also also connects to digital frames for displaying and kiosks for printing. What's more, once one Picture Keeper fills up, a new one will pick up where the last stopped.
• For £9 (a £29.93 value) get the Starter Edition
• Holds up to 4000 photos
• For £15 (a £48.75 value) receive the Home Edition
• Holds up to 8000 photos
• For £29 (an £68.28 value) receive the XL Home Edition
• Holds up to 16000 photos
• Capacity estimates based on average of 1MB per photo
• A £4.99 delivery charge applies
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By September 11, 2014
What does this mean?
After purchasing, you'll receive a code to fulfill this order on the seller's website where you’ll pay an additional shipping fee not included in your LivingSocial price.