You missed it This great deal for Damson Dene Hotel is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Damson Dene Hotel
Two-Night Stay for Two People with Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner, and Two Lake Cruise Tickets
in LivingSocial customer ratings
Lake poet William Wordsworth may have wandered lonely as a cloud through a host of golden daffodils, but as a lifelong anosmic, he wouldn't have been able to smell them. Escapees looking to get acquainted with the landscape which inspired him can seek out a stay at the Damson Dene Hotel in the South Lakes.
• Two guests can stay two nights for £169 (up to £340.15 value).
• A three-course dinner is included with your stay in the Heron View Restaurant
• Return to dine on the second night, and you'll enjoy wine to accompany your meal.
• A full English breakfast each morning should have you keen to pick up the scent of the Lake District's attractions.
• Lake Windermere is just a short drive away and two lake cruise tickets are included to give you a unique aspect on England's largest lake.