get it now to save even moreclose
As consoling friends have always reminded us, there are plenty of fish in the sea -- so why not try to hook one while aboard this 96-passenger vessel:
• $63 ($136 value) for a full-day fishing trip for two (7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
• $34 ($68 value) for a full-day fishing trip for one (7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
• $119 ($272 value) for a weekday full-day fishing trip for four (7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.)
• $39 ($88 value) for a half-day fishing trip for two (5 to 9 p.m.)
• $75 ($176 value) for a half-day fishing trip for four (5 to 9 p.m.)
• $22 ($44 value) for a half-day fishing trip for one (5 to 9 p.m.)
"Had a great time for first-time fishing. Frank and Kyle made sure everybody was taken care of and helped whenever needed. Two thumbs up." - LivingSocial Member
No Need to Bring Rod, Reel, or Bait
These seafaring specialists set sail from Sheepshead Bay and equip you with everything you need to catch some serious fish (think: porgies, sea bass, and red hake). As you explore the fertile waters off the Brooklyn coast, sip on bring-your-own beer and nibble on any snacks/food you bring on the boat.
The Captain Midnight Fleet's Website
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES 120 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE
map & location
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
The Captain Midnight
Enjoy the Open Waters:BYOB Fishing Trip for 1, 2, or 4
- from $63
Want this deal for free?
Buy first, then share a special link. If three friends buy, yours is free!