Located by the ancient city of Dunfermline is The Elgin Hotel -- a beautiful country house hotel nestled in the tranquil and picturesque village of Charlestown.
• An overnight stay for two people in a standard double / twin room is just £49 (up to a £110.95 value), whilst an extended two-night break is £89 (up to a £196.95 value).
• The package includes a daily full Scottish breakfast, a bottle of Prosecco in room, and a box of chocolates.
• The charming hotel enjoys beautiful views over the Firth of Forth, The Pentland Hills, and the world famous Forth bridges.
• There is a £10 supplement for Saturday night stays up until December 31.
• No surcharge for stays from January 1 to March 31, 2015.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 March, 2015