When Cinderella lost her glass slipper all the young women in town were invited to try it on. Imagine what a different story it might have been if Cinderella had been suffering from a fungal nail condition. Don't let this unsightly problem ruin your fairytale ending -- try this deal from Eliminaser on for size.
• It's a legendary £109 (a £220 value) for two laser fungal nail treatments on one foot.
• Two sessions on both feet will cost you £199 (a £399 value).
• Or for £289 (a £589 value) you can have four sessions of the same on both feet.
• Unlike traditional laser treatments for these conditions, the low-level laser does not use heat to kill the fungal nail infection and treats all the toes on each foot at once.
• Eliminaser's unique process aims to prevent re-infection, through the use of nano-silver and ozone technology to sterilise up to three pairs of shoes on the day.
• The procedure may thin thickened nails, turn discolouration into a thing of the past and could eventually restore growth of a clear nail.
• Prince Charming had a whole town to search, but you need only pop down to one of two London clinics -- see Fine Print for full details.
• Appointments are available Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and on Saturdays 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
You don't have to wait for a Fairy Godmother to show up, just drop your slipper on the 'Buy Now' button -- your horse and carriage awaits.
Want more? Check out Eliminaser on Facebook.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more
Enjoy By January 4, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »