You missed it This great deal for Rosylee is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Two-Course Meal with Prosecco for Two (£29); OR for Four (£58)
- 164 purchased
If you're looking for a fine dining experience with a difference, check out this lip-smackingly good deal from Rosylee:
• For £29 two people can enjoy a two-course meal from a set menu with a glass of prosecco each on either Monday to Thursday, a Friday, or a Saturday.
• Or, for £58 four people can enjoy the same on either Monday to Thursday, a Friday, or a Saturday.
• Rob Owen Brown -- a renowned chef and author -- unveiled his new menu at the Rosylee, making a mouth-watering meal of the best regional food from the North of England.
• Start with the likes of duck liver pate with toast, or paprika spiced baked Whitby crab, with double cream and leeks.
• Move on to a main, choosing from dishes such as spinach and blue cheese pearl barley risotto, Lancashire hotpot with pickled red cabbage and crusty bread, or seabass with sunblushed tomato, fennel and turned new potatoes.
• Head to Stevenson Square, Northern Quarter -- limited availability on weekends.
Enjoy By 18 November, 2014