What better place than this charming coastal village in Exmoor to stay than the excellently eccentric Miller's at The Anchor Hotel, run by antiques expert Martin Miller.
•An overnight stay for two people in a Harbour View double room any day between Sunday and Thursday is £119 (up to a £225 value)
• Alternatively, an overnight stay for two people on either Friday or Saturday is £134 (up to a £225 value)
• A two-night stay for two people is £198 (up to a £379 value) and can be enjoyed any day of the week.
• You will be greeted at this 200-year-old harbour-side hotel with a Martin Miller's own brand of gin and tonic each.
• Then, bunk down in a well-appointed harbour view room, with period features and decorated in rich shades, before admiring the breathtaking views over Porlock Weir.
• Each morning you will be treated to a full English breakfast, and on one day, a Captain's table treat of cream tea with scones, clotted cream, and jam.
• Choose to sample the evening menu and you'll discover heartily warming dishes; dine on three-courses on one or both evenings, and you'll receive a bottle of wine on arrival (must be pre-booked).
• The stunning national park is all the more breathtaking in the cooler months, with Autumnal shades of red and copper colouring the landscape. Alternatively, snuggle up to a DVD in your room.
• A late 12 p.m. checkout means you can enjoy your cosy room all the longer.
• A £15 supplement applies to stays on a Saturday with the two-night option; a pet may stay for a £5.95 supplement.
• Call the hotel prior to purchase to check availability for your chosen date.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more
Enjoy By 30 November, 2014
Miller's at the Anchor
Overnight Stay for Two People between Sunday and Thursday (£119) or on Friday or Saturday (£134) OR Two-Night Stay for Two People (£198)
- from £119
up to 47%