There aren't any four words more likely to whet a foodies appetite than 'all you can eat'. Words cannot begin to describe the delectability of today's deal with EFES Restaurant, a monumental dream come true for any Mediterranean cuisine connoisseur.
• Just £15 will have two-people sampling delightful dishes from an all-you-can-eat buffet on Sunday to Thursday.
• Or, pay £8 and one person can enjoy the same deal.
• Fill your plate with a taste of the med; think chickpea and spinach stew, pasta salad, flame grilled chicken, doner kebab, lamb kofte, spinach and fetta cannelloni and much much more.
• You'll also receive an additional 30% off any bottle of house wine.
• The Mediterranean taverna -- situated on Princess Street -- is bursting with wonderful food, excellent service and a unique and vibrant atmosphere.
• Available between 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. on Monday to Thursday and 12 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Sunday.
Eat more by paying less with today's deal: two words 'Buy Now'.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 30 November, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
All-You-Can-Eat-Buffet for Two (£15) or One (£8) with 30% off any Bottle of House Wine
- from £15