96% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
In the time of the Italian nobility, 'Nicola' was a popular name meaning 'winner of the people' -- today's deal from Nicola's Ristorante can't fail to win you over:
• For £16 (up to a £39.40 value) two people can enjoy a starter, followed by any pizza or pasta dish, and a glass of wine each.
• Or pay £32 (up to a £78.80 value) and get the same deal for four.
• For your starter, you might choose smoked salmon rolls, stuffed with cream and chives served upon a home made potato cake, or Bantry Bay mussels in your choice of sauce.
• When it comes to the main, the pizza choices include the fiorentina with fresh baby spinach parma ham, and egg, while the 'spaghetti sofia' features sliced fresh fillet steak sauteed with garlic onions mushroom and spicy tomato sauce.
• The extensive menu also lets you create your own pizza if you prefer doing things your own way.
• You'll each receive a glass of wine to complement your meals.
• This stylish restaurant can be found on South Road, a short walk (0.1 mile) from Waterloo station.
• Vouchers are not valid on Saturdays after 6 p.m. and all day on Sunday.
Clicking 'Buy Now' is a win-win situation for all involved.
Enjoy By 10 January, 2015
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Starter, Pizza or Pasta Meal, and Glass of Wine Each for Two (£16) or Four (£32) People
enjoy £23.40 savings
- from £16
up to 59%