91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Between work and family, life can get pretty hectic, what with those days that leave you feeling like you're skating uphill in roller skates. If you're in need of some "me time", take your skates off and stroll on down to Crieff Hydro Spa for an "ahhh" inducing spa day.
• For £45 this August treat yourself to a spa day including an aromatherapy facial, full use of the Victorian spa, robe and slippers and a classic afternoon tea.
• Or, also for £45, choose to enjoy the same relaxing deal in September or October.
• Tailored to your skin, your customised Crieff Hydro facial aims to cleanse the skin and leave it feeling refreshed.
• Afternoon tea at Crieff Hydro is all about the details: daintily-cut sandwiches, smoked salmon, chocolate éclairs served with whisky cream, and loose-leaf Pekoe Tea. You could even add a spoonful of extra indulgence with a glass of fizz or Hendrick's gin and tonic for an additional £7.95 per person -- see 'fine print' for more.
• Specialising in wellbeing since 1868, Crieff Hydro is situated off Ferntower Road, boasting blissful facilities including a sauna, spa bath, steam room and heated pool.
• Valid from Monday to Wednesday and on Fridays.
We all deserve a little 'me time' -- click 'Buy Now' to grab your opportunity to relax and unwind.
Want more? Check out Crieff Hydro Spa on Facebook.
Enjoy By 14 October, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Spa Day with Facial, Full Use of Victorian Spa, Fluffy Robe and Slippers, and Afternoon Tea in August OR September OR October
- from £45