A quaint English village in Hampshire close to nearby Basingstoke is the ideal base for exploring the area's historic buildings, beautiful countryside, ample shopping, sporting facilities, and a packed arts and culture programme. Treat yourself to this Escape to The Hotel Collection: The Basingstoke Country Hotel.
• Indulge in an overnight stay for two people at the four-star venue for £109 (up to a £214 value), or stay for two nights at £189 (up to a £368 value).
• Pamper your taste buds with your inclusive daily full English breakfast and a three-course dinner with bottle of wine on your first evening at the understated Scures Brasserie.Guests opting for a two-night stay will also tuck intoafternoon tea at the hotel's lounge.
• Feel taken care of in a Standard Room with pretty, countrified décor, en suite, work station, easy chairs, coffee table, TV, and Wi-Fi access.
• Stay for two nights and you'll find you're lavished with extra time to spend out and about thanks to late checkout at 12 p.m.
• There is a £10 supplement for Saturday night stays.
• One infant up to 2 years stays free of charge.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 October, 2014