There are few corners of England that rival the beauty and serenity of the Cotswolds. Perched just on the edge of this renowned area, close to Lilleybrook golf course, is the delightful four-star Cheltenham Park Hotel from The Hotels Collection. Retreat from life's stresses with a relaxing getaway courtesy of this Escape.
• Two people can stay in a Standard room for one night for £109 (up to a £190 value), or two nights for £189 (up to a £320 value).
• Each morning you'll wake to a delicious full English breakfast. Guests staying two nights will also receive an exquisite afternoon tea on the second afternoon—weather permitting this can be taken on the hotel's delightful terrace.
• A three-course dinner with a bottle of wine awaits on one evening in the hotel's Lakeside Restaurant.
• Guests can make full use of the hotel's health club, and on your final morning you'll enjoy a late 12 p.m. checkout.
• Stays on a Saturday night are subject to a £20 supplement.
• One infant up to 2 years stays free of charge.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 October, 2014