There's more to Camberley than the shopping, theatre, and cinema—it's also a hotspot for gourmet palates thanks to the likes of Marco Pierre White's über-elegant restaurant. Refine your taste buds with a culinary break courtesy of this Escape to The Casa Hotel.
• An overnight stay for two people on a Friday night is £99 (up to a £213 value), or stay on a Sunday instead for £89 (up to a £155.90 value).
• Both options include a late midday checkout and a full English breakfast.
• Your stylish double / twin accommodation includes en suite, plasma-screen TV, and Wi-Fi access.
• Guests staying on a Friday will indulge in a three-course à la carte dinner at the hotel's Marco Pierre White Wheeler's of St. James's Restaurant, which serves British and French classics sourced from local produce where possible. Sample the likes of pan-roasted pheasant breast, Wheeler's venison pie, or goujonettes of sole with triple cooked chips.
• Guests staying on a Sunday get a choice of gourmet experiences: either a three-course meal from the daily menu or a luxury afternoon tea with prosecco, delicate sandwiches, and tasty pastries.
• There's plenty to do in the area, including fashion, beauty, and entertainment at The Mall. The Camberley Theatre; Vue cinema, and Farnborough Air Sciences Trust Museum are also nearby.
• Friday night stays are valid until October 31, while Sunday night stays are valid until September 1.
• Children may stay with an upgrade to a Family room, at a supplement of £20.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 31 October, 2014
The Casa Hotel
Sunday (£89) or Friday (£99) Night Stay for Two People plus Three-Course Dinner at Marco Pierre White Wheeler's of St James's Restaurant
- from £89
up to 42%