There's nothing worse than overlooking a great opportunity—take Western Union, who on first hearing of Alexander Graham Bell's telephone, declared it 'an interesting novelty without any commercial possibilities'. Head to VIP Apartments for a break in Bell's home city, Edinburgh, and dial into a couples or group break in Scotland's cultural capital.
• A two-night stay for two is just £179 (up to a £327 value), or make it three nights for £295 (up to a £472 value).
• Alternatively, grab three friends and get a two-night stay for four for £279 (up to a £472 value), or a three-night stay for £395 (up to a £720 value).
• The contemporary, chicly designed apartments contain a living room and fully-fitted kitchen, luxury toiletries, Egyptian cotton linen, and complimentary Wi-Fi; 24-hour parking is also available on request (subject to availability).
• A £35 surcharge per night applies for Friday and Saturday bookings.
• Options A and C are valid for stays in a one-bedroom apartment; options B and D are valid for stays in a two-bedroom apartment.
• Parking Available on Request (Subject to Availability)
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 31, 2015
map & location