Feel immediately soothed upon entering this candlelit spa in the Mission District, where you'll be met with soft Thai music and a steaming cup of tea.
• $45 ($110 value) for a 75-minute Traditional Thai massage for one
• $60 ($110 value) for a 75-minute Thai Aroma massage for one
• $85 ($170 value) for a 75-minute Traditional Thai couples' massage for two
• $110 ($220 value) for a 75-minute Thai Aroma couples' massage for two
• $72 ($179 value) for a 20-minute foot spa
• $72 ($179 value) for a 60-minute Thai massage
"One of the most amazing Thai massages we've ever had! Mame was wonderful, sweet yet powerful. Teo was so professional and thorough. We will be back!"
- LivingSocial Member
What is Thai Massage Like?
Traditional Thai massage uses gentle rocking, thumb pressure, and rhythmic compression to help the body welcome deep stretches of yoga poses, allowing you to open your joints and relieve the tension in surrounding muscles. The style is slow, deliberate, and gentle. Aromatherapy adds plant essential oil extracts to enhance your feelings of calm and healing.
PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 17, 2015
map & location
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it's covered by the LivingSocial Good Deal Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Bhawana Thai Massage
Feel Deep Release With a Traditional Thai, Aroma, or Couples' Massage, or a Foot Spa
- from $45