It may be known as the Granite City, but Aberdeen was in fact built on oil; and thanks to the black gold, the city has built up a wealth of cultural attractions and nightlife hotspots. Visit the capital of north-east Scotland with a break at the traditional B&B, Inn at the Park.
• Two people can stay for one night for £49 (up to a £102 value), or two nights for £89 (up to a £182 value).
• The stunning hotel, nestled in the tranquil surroundings near Duthie Park, provides charming double rooms which feature an en suite, TV with Freeview channels, and Wi-Fi access.
• Included with every package is a daily full Scottish breakfast on each morning.
• You'll also find a bottle of prosecco in your room upon arrival which will add a real sense of occasion to your stay.
• Aberdeen has a variety of excellent free attractions on offer, from the Maritime Museum to the Aberdeen Art Gallery.
• Valid on Friday and Saturday only.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 1 March, 2015