82% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Whether you're into outdoor pursuits like hiking in the Shropshire Hills, discovering historic castles and abbeys, or leisurely afternoons golfing and fishing, it's all a stone's throw away from The Crown at Hopton.
• Two people will snuggle up in a double room at the friendly, traditional inn for one night Sunday to Thursday for £39 (up to a £139.25 value); or, two nights for £79 (up to a £250 value); or, three nights for £139 (up to a £422 value).
• A daily full English breakfast is included with your visit, as is wine if you take two courses in one of the restaurants—a bottle with overnight stays, or a glass each on one evening with two-night stays.
• Guests staying three nights will enjoy a two-course dinner each on the first evening and get their paws on dishes such as pan-seared scallops, wild mushroom risotto, medallions of beef, fillet of seabass, and leg of lamb steak.
• Overnight stays are valid Sunday to Thursday.
• Two-night stays are valid for all seven days of the week.
Enjoy By 19 December, 2014
The Crown at Hopton
One- (£39) or Two-Night (£79) Shropshire Stay; or Three-Night Stay with Two-Course Dinner (£139)
enjoy £100.25 savings
- from £39
up to 71%