You missed it This great deal for Royal Over-Seas League is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Royal Over-Seas League
Overnight Sunday Stay in Edinburgh City Centre for Two, with Breakfast and Highland Cream Tea
- Save 51%
- 23 purchased
87% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Ever wondered what goes on behind closed doors at those über-glam members-only clubs? You're about to find out thanks to this Escape to the Royal Over-Seas League, Edinburgh. We'll lift the velvet rope and let you in on an elegant stopover in the heart of the city, near sights from the Scottish National Gallery to Festival Theatre Edinburgh.
• An overnight stay in a classic double or twin room for £79 (up to a £163 value).
• Lay your security pass in a classic double / twin room that features views of the Princes Street Gardens or Edinburgh Castle.
• Included with your stay is a full Scottish breakfast.
• Come afternoon, stick out your pinkie and linger elegantly over to Restaurant 100 where you'll indulge in a lavish afternoon tea comprising of: finger sandwiches, buttermilk scones with vanilla infused cream and Highland jam, loose-leaf teas, and home-made shortbread and cakes.
• Availability on Sunday only.
Enjoy By 30 March, 2015