Ever wondered what goes on behind closed doors at those über-glam members-only clubs? You're about to find out thanks to this Escape to the Royal Over-Seas League, Edinburgh. We'll lift the velvet rope and let you in on an elegant stopover in the heart of the city, near sights from the Scottish National Gallery to Festival Theatre Edinburgh.
• An overnight stay in a classic double or twin room for £79 (up to a £163 value).
• Lay your security pass in a classic double / twin room that features views of the Princes Street Gardens or Edinburgh Castle.
• Included with your stay is a full Scottish breakfast.
• Come afternoon, stick out your pinkie and linger elegantly over to Restaurant 100 where you'll indulge in a lavish afternoon tea comprising of: finger sandwiches, buttermilk scones with vanilla infused cream and Highland jam, loose-leaf teas, and home-made shortbread and cakes.
• Availability on Sunday only.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By March 30, 2015