You missed it This great deal for The Royal Exeter Hotel is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
The Royal Exeter Hotel
Two-Night Midweek (£149) or Weekend (£169) Bournemouth Break for Two People with Breakfast Daily and a Three-Course Dinner Each
in LivingSocial customer ratings
For 'gentle smuggler' Isaac Gulliver, Bournemouth beach was a crucial landing point to bring his precious booty ashore. Smuggle yourself away for a stay in The Royal Exeter Hotel, and you too can enjoy the bountiful pleasures of this buzzing seaside town -- without the worry of the excise man catching up with you.
• A two-night stay for two people on Monday to Thursday is £149 (up to a £299 value); or opt for a two-night stay on a Friday and Saturday for £169 (up to a £317.80 value).
• In the morning you'll enjoy a hearty breakfast.
• Dine in the award-winning 1812 Restaurant where you'll receive a sumptuous three-course meal on your first evening.
• If you dine for a second night, you'll delight in two cocktails to accompany your meal.
• With a late checkout of 12 p.m., you can even lie in the morning after.
Enjoy By 30 November, 2014
The Royal Exeter Hotel, Exeter Road, Bournemouth, BH2 5AG 01202 438000 |get directions