For 'gentle smuggler' Isaac Gulliver, Bournemouth beach was a crucial landing point to bring his precious booty ashore. Smuggle yourself away for a stay in The Royal Exeter Hotel, and you too can enjoy the bountiful pleasures of this buzzing seaside town -- without the worry of the excise man catching up with you.
• A two-night stay for two people on Monday to Thursday is £149 (up to a £299 value); or opt for a two-night stay on a Friday and Saturday for £169 (up to a £317.80 value).
• In the morning you'll enjoy a hearty breakfast.
• Dine in the award-winning 1812 Restaurant where you'll receive a sumptuous three-course meal on your first evening.
• If you dine for a second night, you'll delight in two cocktails to accompany your meal.
• With a late checkout of 12 p.m., you can even lie in the morning after.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By 30 November, 2014