A professionally installed roof should last decades, but what if it wasn't installed properly? Or has suffered from major storm damage? That's why you call the folks from It's Leaking Again, who'll help you understand exactly what's going on up there -- and fix small leaks before they become big ones:
• $250 ($550 value) for a roof tune-up package
• Includes checking for storm damage, deterioration of decking, inspect plumbing, pipes, flashing ventilation, provide pictures and measurement of roof, and thorough roof inspection.
• Not valid for home inspection
• $325 ($450 value) for tarp services up to 2,000 square feet
• $550 ($850 value) for tarp services up to 4,000 square feet
• $750 ($1,250 value) for tarp services up to 6,000 square feet