Let's Go Sailing
Hit the Water: Weekend Sunset Cruise, Porpoise Watch Sail Adventure, or Keelboat Lesson
- Save 70%
- 113 purchased
89% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
With more than 25 years of seafaring experience, these pros can offer you cruises that will transform the way you see the Bay. Picture yourself aboard a beautiful sailboat -- shirt billowing in the breeze -- with this offer:
• $50 ($170 value) for a three-hour weekend sunset cruise for one
• $40 ($80 value) for a two-hour porpoise watch and sail adventure for one
• $75 ($150 value) for a three-hour mini keelboat lesson for one
• $110 ($215 value) for an eight-hour keelboat certification for one
• $22 ($45 value) for a two-hour tandem kayak rental
• $18 ($35 value) for a two-hour single kayak rental
• $18 ($35 value) for a two-hour stand-up paddleboard rental for one
• $40 ($95 value) for an Armand Bayou and Jarboe kayak tour for one
"A must-do for anyone... the workers were very welcoming and the adventure was great." - LivingSocial Member
During the sunset cruise, you'll set sail in a 27- to 32-foot boat with an experienced captain at the helm and about 11 other passengers on board. Bring your favorite beverage and enjoy the quiet serenity of the open water as the sun sinks down over Galveston Bay. While you watch the horizon, keep an eye out for local wildlife like dolphins and seagulls, which are often spotted on these tours.
The porpoise watch departs from the Galveston Yacht Basin on the east end of Galveston Island. As you cruise the waters in a 42-foot Hunter sailboat, you'll learn all about the history of the Galveston ship channel, parks, and local ferry dock as you seek out playful and majestic porpoises in their natural habitat.
During the mini keelboat lesson, you'll get to handle the lines, act as crew, and even take the helm as a licensed captain guides you through the process of maneuvering a 28-foot sailboat. You'll receive a certificate of completion after your lesson.
The eight-hour keelboat certification is a continuation of the beginning sailing class, and offers further certification on things such as heavy weather sailing, man overboard, anchoring, mooring, and more. Your certification will allow you to charter sailboats.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 11, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES 120 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE
map & location
A2517 Nasa Parkway - Waterfront on Westside of Marina, Seabrook, TX 77586
832-600-3105 | get directions