60- or 90-Minute Massage, Couples Massage, or Waxing Services
in LivingSocial customer ratings
After leaving this private massage studio, LivingSocial members said they felt energized, flexible, and significantly less uncomfortable. Experience the many benefits of massage when you meet with this "awesome" professional.
• $49 ($80 value) for a 60-minute massage
• $69 ($100 value) for a 90-minute hot stone massage
• $120 ($200 value) for two 90-minute injury-specific sports massages
• Choose from massage styles including deep tissue, sports therapy, and Swedish
• $69 ($100 value) for a 60-minute couples massage
• Appointments available Monday to Friday.
• Call to schedule your appointment -- do it now, while you're thinking about it
• $56 ($80 value) for a back and shoulder wax
• $56 ($80 value) for a Brazilian or leg wax
• Leaves skin smoother for longer than traditional shaving
"Michelle really knows her business. The best therapeutic massage I've ever had. She can tell exactly where your problem areas are without you [telling] her and works them till you loosen up!" - LivingSocial Member
About the Massage Therapist
For more than 13 years, this graduate of the Institute of Therapeutic Massage has been helping pro and amateur athletes -- as well as busy working professionals -- feel renewed and restored with her carefully executed treatments.
El personal es bilingüe, por lo que todos son bienvenidos.