Airport Transportation in West Palm Beach, Miami, & More; or 3-Hour Limo Bus Rental for Up to 6
The next time you pack your bags, throw some party hats in your carry-on. A swanky limo bus will be ready and waiting to whisk away up to 14 people, whether you're heading to the airport or getting the all-star treatment when you return home.
• $49 ($100 value) for a one-way transfer to/from West Palm Beach airport
• $62 ($125 value) for a one-way transfer to/from Boca Raton airport
• $75 ($150 value) for a one-way transfer to/from Fort Lauderdale airport
• $125 ($250 value) for a one-way transfer to/from Miami International Airport
• $180 ($375 value) for a three-hour limo bus rental for up to six people
"Dependable, friendly, and most of all, fun! We took the party bus to the Port of Miami for our cruise and the ride was half the fun!" - Facebook Review
These professional drivers travel within 50 miles of Jupiter and can cover the ride to or from the airport -- they'll wait for up to 30 minutes for incoming flights (a $1 per minute charge applies after that). The airport fees and tolls on the way are covered in this deal, and you can pile on up to 14 pieces of luggage in the spacious limo bus. If you're not leaving the city any time soon, you can still get in on the fun with a three-hour rental -- perfect for birthday and bachelorette parties, weddings, pub crawls, and much more.