The Noble Experiment
Hand-Crafted Rum Distillery Tour with Tastings, Snacks, and Drink Tickets
- Save 30%
- 274 purchased
Named after the prohibition movement, The Noble Experiment is Bridget Firtle's own recreation of small-scale distilling of America's first spirit -- rum. The all-natural, hand-crafted spirits she creates are made only with domestic ingredients. Walk through her distillation process with this tour:
• $35 ($50 value) for a 45-minute distiller-guided tour for two people
• Includes a 1/4 ounce tasting for each person, snacks, and one drink ticket per person
• Check out this video, giving you a small taste of what's included in your tour
• Tours are only available for guests 21+
• Tours are available on Thursday and Friday at 6 p.m., and Saturday and Sunday at 2 and 5 p.m.
Bonus: Bridget has been featured in a number of publications, including Forbes' 30 Under 30 Food and Wine list, for her notable achievements -- first and foremost, running a one-woman distillery.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 26, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 31, 2016
map & location
A23 Meadow Street, Brooklyn, NY 11206
718-381-3693 | get directions