8 Boot Camp Sessions with Nutritional Counseling or a 1-Month Gym Membership; 2 Personal Baseball or Lacrosse Lessons; or a 1-Hour Indoor Turf Rental
Trying to get fit? Well, guess what: Keeping up the motivation is easier when you're surrounded by supportive coaches and other gung ho participants. Join a family-owned Chantilly gym where clients get all the encouragement they need:
Boot Camp Packages
• $59 ($225 value) for eight boot camp sessions and a nutritional counseling session
• $59 ($200 value) for eight boot camp sessions and a one-month gym membership
• Hit up to two weekly boot camp workouts for a month; call 703-466-5560 for scheduling information
The nutritional counseling will explain the different ways food can impact your mood and your body's response to exercise. It features a customized nutrition plan.
The gym membership grants you 24/7 access to exercise equipment and unreserved turf space, so you can stretch and condition your body on your own time. The facility's perks include seven big-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi.
• $79 ($160 value) for two personal baseball or lacrosse lessons
• $15 ($50 value) for a one-hour indoor turf rental
• Lessons last 50 minutes and use step-by-step instruction to encourage positive progress
• Turf space can be divided into two tunnels for hitting, pitching, and more
• Facility is equipped for target nets, goals, hitting tees, balls, and other amenities