East End Bike Tours
5-Hour Vineyard Bike Tour
- Save 50%
- 541 purchased
90% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Spend a charming afternoon pedaling your way across North Fork's pastoral wine country with seasoned tour guides from East End Bike Tours. Your guided 13-mile journey (most of which is flat, comfortable terrain) begins and ends on Love Lane and will include stops at a local farm stand and several beautiful vineyards.
$78 ($158 value) for the five-hour A La Carte bike tour for one person, including:
• Seasoned tour guide
• Stops at hand-picked vineyards with live music
• Breathtaking views of the tranquil Peconic Bay
• Artisanal tastings of fine vinegar and olive oils
• Unlimited refreshments throughout your tour
• Stop at a local farm with jams, pies, and fruits available for purchase
• Beginning and ending on Love Lane, providing an excellent opportunity to do some boutique shopping
"This was worth every penny. I loved the tour, had a great experience, and the staff was incredibly hospitable. Huge thumbs up, here." - LivingSocial Member
"I would attend any event this company hosts!! They were professional, friendly and organized. It was an amazing day!!" - LivingSocial Member
Pedal Your Palate to Thrilling New Tastes
During this guided, 13.5-mile outing -- which includes bikes, safety equipment, and unlimited refreshments -- you'll take in arresting sites of Peconic Bay, historic landmarks, and, of course, a couple of hand-picked wineries.
Pro Tip: A Greek Village-Style Lunch and wine tastings can also be added to your package for an additional fee -- call ahead three days in advance.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 29, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 1, 2016
map & location
A12900 Main Road, Mattituck, NY 11952
631-871-1666 | get directions