Some people see the glass as half full, others see it as half empty. Either way, you'll see it as a work of art when you learn a magical new skill at this gorgeous 6,000-square-foot Tigard studio where aspiring artists gather to create beautiful pieces.
• $47.99 ($80 value) for a mini float/ornament glass-blowing workshop for one
• $95.99 ($160 value) for a glass-blowing workshop - Garden Art
• $89.99 ($150 value) for a glass-blowing workshop - Wine or Beer Glass
• $35.99 ($60 value) for a glass-blowing workshop - Glass Flower Sculpting
• $89.99 ($160 value) for Intro to Art Welding (3-Hour Course)
• All include materials
"Really enjoyable -- my third class there!" - LivingSocial Member
Pro Tip: For the ceramic painting, glass-blowing, and glass-fusing class, you will have to return at a later date to pick up your work.