Bergen County Realtor Center for Professional Development
NJ Real Estate Licensing Course
- Save 49%
- 158 purchased
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Owned and operated by the Eastern Bergen County Board of Realtors -- the third largest Realtor association in New Jersey -- this center is the perfect place for you to launch your new career:
• $199.99 ($399 value) for an NJ real estate licensing course
• Comfortable, Wi-Fi enabled facility is located near the Teterboro Airport
• 2-week session with classes held Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
• 8-week session with classes held Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays from 6 to 10 p.m.
• 12-week session with classes held on select Saturdays from 9 a.m. 'til 4 p.m.
"They have been fantastic through the process. The representatives are accessible by email, knowledgeable and quite courteous. I'm looking forward to the journey of becoming a licensed real estate broker and appraiser." - LivingSocial Member
And Why Is This the Perfect Place to Learn?
Whereas many similar courses are drop-in, this center offers classes that are consistent in size and attendees throughout the duration of the course. On top of that, being owned and operated by a Realtor association -- and one that's celebrating more than 90 years of service, at that -- means that students have access to all the workshops and seminars that are given to members of the association.
Please Note: Customers must be at least 18 years old, be a legal resident of the United States, and have a high school education or equivalent certification to redeem. Books and class materials are not included.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES 120 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE
map & location
411 Route 17 South, Hasbrouck Heights, NJ 07604
201-288-5000 | get directions