Wine Boot Camp Class or Around the World in 80 Minutes Class
in LivingSocial customer ratings
Steep yourself in wine knowledge at this picturesque retreat perched high on the edge of Shenandoah National Park, home to unparalleled sweeping views of the Blue Ridge mountains:
Wine Boot Camp: Led by Little Washington Winery's winemaker, this class covers everything you ever wanted to know about wine -- all in plain English -- from tasting and bottle selection tips to the chemistry of red and white wine to what to do with the cork in a restaurant.
• $19 ($40 value) for a wine boot camp for one person
• $38 ($80 value) for a wine boot camp for two people
• Includes educational class, sandwich, 5 chocolate pairings & Dirt Road Wine Tour
• Classes held every Saturday and Sunday at 11 a.m. and 2:30 p.m.
Around the World in 80 Minutes Class: Learn about what makes the finest wine-producing regions around the world so special with this whirlwind educational tour covering the finest wines around the globe.
• $19 ($40 value) for an Around the World in 80 Minutes class for one person
• $38 ($80 value) for an Around the World in 80 Minutes class for two people
• Classes held every Saturday and Sunday at 2:30 p.m.