It's hard not to be awed by our local Great Lakes, but there's certainly more than meets the eye under the surface. Let this company's 40 years of experience pique your interest with courses to help you take the plunge.
• $399.99 ($1,364 value) for a Full Regular and Advanced Scuba Certification Course
• Includes C-Card, two days of open water dives, and advanced certification course
What You Get:
• Combines presentations, videos, and hands-on experience to tech you underwater navigation
• Learn correct breathing techniques, how to use your gear, and essential safety skills
• Student kit
• Rental of mask, snorkel, and fins for the course
• $50 credit to bur your own mask, snorkel, and fins
• 2 Custom pool practice sessions
• Log book
Pro Tip: You'll receive all the equipment you need to use in the pool and classroom, except for a mask, fins, and snorkel. These are available rent or buy at the pro shop for an additional fee.