6 Bottles of "Sip of Spring" White Wines
what you get
84% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
After purchasing this deal, you will need to visit the website listed on your LivingSocial voucher to complete redemption.
- Six-bottle "Sip of Spring" white wine package
The "Sip of Spring" package includes the following wines:
- 2015 Les Chartrons Bordeaux Blanc, a zesty and delicate white with notes of citrus and honeysuckle; won a Best of Class Gold Medal
- 2013 Ballard Lane Sauvignon Blanc, a refreshing and delicious white from California's Central Valley
- 2016 Trebuchet Chardonnay, a dry and lightly creamy wine from South Africa with crisp flavors of lime, lemon, and pineapple
- Villa Amoroso Moscato Vino Dolce, a fruity and floral off-dry Italian white; won a 93-point Gold Medal in the 2016 Monterey Wine Competition
- 2016 Cachil Sauvignon Blanc Reserva, a vibrant and citrusy Chilean white
- 2015 Dr. Wilhelm Riesling, a slightly off-dry, honeyed German white wine with a crisp note of tangerine; won a 92-point Gold Medal
About Barclays Wine
Offering vintages from a host of regions and styles, Barclays Wine breaks down the borders that separate winemakers from customers through home delivery of the world's top varietals. A staff of well-traveled oenophiles traverses the globe, distilling knowledge about superior vintages and the individuals who make them into an online database searchable by style, varietal, region, winery, or
price range. Thorough online descriptions accompany each wine, revealing flavor notes, the growing conditions of the grapes, and anecdotes from the elderly raisins that helped to raise them, and many bottles are sold for less than $20.
The site's team of behind-the-scenes wine guys prides itself on providing an outlet for producers to share their stories, philosophies, and experiences, as well as a resource that tasters can peruse to learn about each bottle they buy.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 24, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES 90 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE