IT Cloud Security and Hacking Online Course
what you get
This Cloud Security and Hacking training bundle teaches basic cloud computing concepts and threats, the different types of cloud computing, and how to secure cloud computing platforms. From the benefits of cloud computing to the types of threats that can happen; this training prepares students for two of the industry's most coveted security certifications including CompTIA Security+ (SY0-401) and Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) version 9.
- 12-month online access
- Over 30 hours of training for Ethical Hacking (CEHv9) and Security+ (SY0-401)
- More than 35 social-learning enabled courses, labs, games, and activities
- Certification training for CompTIA Security+ (SY0-401) and Ethical Hacker (CEH) version 9
- Topics include IT cloud computing and threats, network design and security controls and more
- Printable study guides
- Digital note taking
- Certificate of completion/mastery
Since 1997, LearnSmart has provided cloud-based corporate training and development for clients around the world. Boasting AICC- and SCORM-compliance for its learning management system, the learning platform offers over 15,000 IT, project management, administrative, HR, and workplace safety lessons.
As a Project Management Institute, Inc., Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.) 3577, a Microsoft Partner Network member and CompTIA Authorized Partner, LearnSmart has garnered a Fast 50 award from Business Journal, as well as finalist spots in BizTech's Innovation of the Year Award and Greater Tampa Chamber of Commerce's Small Business of the Year Awards. The company operates offices in Seattle, Tampa, and Salt Lake City.
LearnSmart Company Website
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 29, 2022
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES 90 DAYS AFTER PURCHASE