You missed it This great deal for The Duke Hotel is over. But don't despair, we've got more great deals every day.
Related Deals That You May Like
Legacy Box Media Conversion Kit - 3 Options
Spa Castle - New York
All-Day General Spa Admission + 4-Season Grand ...
Windbed Inflatable Lounger or Couch
8x10, 12x18, 16x20, or 20x30 Photo Canvas
The Duke Hotel
Three- or Five-Night Stay for Two in a Classic Room with Upgrade to Superior Room (See Below for Dates and Prices); Daily Breakfast for Two; Afternoon Tea; and a €25 Restaurant Credit for Each Guest
100% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Euro-tripping on a shoestring budget is a rite of passage for most college students. But the old continent—with its wealth of art, history, and fine cuisine—is perhaps best experienced with money to spare. Oh, and those dorm-style dwellings—yeesh.
Avoid hostel environments, and save a little cash while you're at it, with this week's Escape to The Duke Hotel, a luxurious, four-star English-inspired inn situated in the exclusive Villa Borghese area of Rome, Italy.
Enjoy a three- ($485) or five-night ($649) stay for two in August; a three- ($515) or five-night ($855) stay for two in March; a three- ($565) or five-night ($945) stay for two in July, November, or December; a three- ($749) or five-night ($1,245) stay for two in April; or a three- ($849) or five-night ($1,345) stay for two in May, June, September, or October.
You'll be staying in a Classic Room with an automatic upgrade to a Superior Room, and you'll get daily breakfast for two, afternoon tea for two, and a €25 credit for each guest to spend at the on-site restaurant.
You'll also receive admission for two to the Vittoriano Museum (AKA the famed wedding cake building), a daily courtesy car to and from the centrally located Piazza del Popolo, and a bottle of sparkling Spumante upon arrival.
Each elegant, air-conditioned room is sumptuously appointed with beautiful furnishings—including a king bed, wardrobe, and writing desk—and also offers modern amenities such as satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, and soundproof windows. All come with gorgeous marble bathrooms and most have balconies.
Pop over to the Piazza del Popolo via a swanky Mercedes shuttle, compliments of the Duke, where you can spend the day perusing art; then sprint up the famed Spanish Steps before tossing a trio of coins into the Trevi Fountain.
Navigating the cobblestone streets of this historic city can cause for some mighty achy feet; head back to the hotel for an afternoon of pampering—perhaps a relaxing jet-lag massage—at Paolo Caschera Wellness & Beauty, the luxurious on-site spa.
Compare travel blogs with your fellow travelers over afternoon tea in the posh Polo Lounge Bar (you'll marvel at its gorgeous stained glass domed ceiling), before dining on classic Italian eats at I Duchi.
There's a reason they call Rome the Eternal City—you'll want to stay forever.
PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 27, 2021
PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 28, 2012
the fine print
- Vouchers required and subject to availability
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Per person, per night city tax is not included and will be collected at check-out
- Airfare not included
- Voucher includes an upgrade to a Superior Room, daily breakfast for two, admission to the Vittoriano Museum for two, €25 food and beverage credit to the on-site restaurant for each guest, daily afternoon tea for two, and daily courtesy car to and from the Piazza del Popolo
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply
shop unique gifts and deliver them with style
easy, flexible delivery
print it out, email it now, or schedule it for a later date--it's up to you
special printed voucher
Deal Fine Print
Vouchers required and subject to availability
• Reservations required and subject to availability
• Not valid on group or existing reservations
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Per person, per night city tax is not included and will be collected at check-out
• Airfare not included
• Voucher includes an upgrade to a Superior Room, daily breakfast for two, admission to the Vittoriano Museum for two, €25 food and beverage credit to the on-site restaurant for each guest, daily afternoon tea for two, and daily courtesy car to and from the Piazza del Popolo
• Nights must be used consecutively
• All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
• PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 27, 2021
• PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 28, 2012
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms